Thank you for your interest in employment with Merfish Pipe & Supply. We are always looking for qualified candidates to add to our team. Merfish offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, including medical, dental, life, and retirement savings plans.
PLEASE NOTE that all applicants must pass a drug and criminal background check. Applicants with a misdemeanor in the past three (3) years or a felony in the past five (5) years will not be considered eligible for employment. We are also part of the E-Verify program that verifies applicants’ authorization to work in the U.S.
- WAREHOUSE POSITIONS: Please, complete our Merfish Application and ESS Disclosure 2017-09-17, then CLICK HERE to email it to us. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- NON-WAREHOUSE POSITIONS: Please CLICK HERE to email your resume. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Houston, TX
Job Description: Administrative Assistant will be providing overall support to the Sales Team and specifically the VP and President of the Company.
- Provide administrative support to Sales account managers, VP, Sales Manager and CEO
- Generate monthly sales reports
- Monitors and Manage Office, Breakroom, and Coffee Supplies
- Assist with Customer Invoicing
- Create Monthly AD report and Quarterly Business Development Sales
- Manage Printing Material Orders (Business Cards, Tally sheets, Envelopes, etc)
- Process Credit memos and returns
- Monitor Backorder Report to close or release inventory to sales orders
- Administrative support and preparation for meetings
- Process CEO monthly expense report
- Supervise Receptionist
- Backup for Receptionist (mail run and distribution, switchboard operation, fax distribution)
- Conference rooms calendar planning
- Data conversion and document editing
- Assist with Non-profit Letters, Donations Filing and Tracking
- Manage Cleaning Services
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1- 2 years experience in an administrative role
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to be a team player and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions
- High level of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Location: Kulpsville, PA
Job Description: Warehouse worker will stage, load and unload finished product and raw materials, and will stock and maintain warehouse inventory.
- Complete daily logs and damage reports.
- Assist in the shop when necessary.
- Package finished products for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing labeling).
- Load/unload materials from trucks.
- Maintain quality control by keeping warehouse clean and organized.
- Operate within standard safety operating procedures.
- Operate forklift and other heavy equipment/machinery.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to be a team player and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Merfish is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.