Thank you for your interest in employment with Merfish Pipe & Supply. We are always looking for qualified candidates to add to our team. Merfish offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees, including medical, dental, life, and retirement savings plans.
PLEASE NOTE that all applicants must pass a drug and criminal background check. Applicants with a misdemeanor in the past three (3) years or a felony in the past five (5) years will not be considered eligible for employment. We are also part of the E-Verify program that verifies applicants’ authorization to work in the U.S.
- WAREHOUSE POSITIONS: Please, complete our Merfish Application and ESS Disclosure 2017-09-17, then CLICK HERE to email it to us. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- NON-WAREHOUSE POSITIONS: Please CLICK HERE to email your resume. Include the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
Merfish Pipe & Supply is looking for a motivated individual to join our team! We have an opening for a Customer Service Representative in our Houston, TX location who will overall be responsible for the following listed below.
- Answer, assist and direct incoming calls
- Resolve customer inquiries and requests
- Input and document all customer information, communications, and sales information into CRM
- Work closely with the account managers to ensure timely customer service
- Prepare proposals to be sent to clients by the account managers
- Maintain Customer Information accurate and up-to-date
- Provide day-to-day administrative support
- Enter and process purchase orders from multiple account managers
- Word processing and spreadsheet creation
- Assist with marketing tasks (direct mailers, outbound call initiatives, market research, etc)
- Perform other duties as assigned
– Degree is preferred, not required.
– Experience in a sales environment – required (commodity sales a plus)
– Excel & CRM experience – required
– SAP experience– preferred
– Must be extremely organized and have the ability to multi-task.
– Must be detail oriented and accurate in taking orders and filling out reports.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
– Must be able to work in a professional office environment.
Merfish is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.